- This job is a good opportunity for you to join software projects with customers from USA, United Kingdom, Australia …
- Enjoy flexible and active environment and improve yourself continuously to become an Agile
- You will communicate in daily basis with customer in English via email, Chat or conference call… as a good chance to improve your English in daily basis and exposure to international working environment.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new Web technologies and software products.
Skill and Qualifications required:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years experiences of .Net technologies, .Net, C#, MVC or Ruby
- Experience of SQL Server or MySQL, Entity Framework or ORM framework
- SOLID, DRY principles.
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
- Have knowledge and experience in server setup/configuration (Linux and Unix) and cloud platform (Amazon/Google/Microsoft) management
- Experience with software development process Agile/Scrum is a plus.
- Experience with Large software application is a plus.
- Proficient in English is a big plus.
Benefits and General information:
- Very attractive salary package & Project Bonus (based on skills and experience up to 1500$)
- Working hours: 5 days per week in a professional and yet young, dynamic environment
- Have opportunities to communicate and work directly with USA Customers and United Kingdom…
- Annual summer company trip, 13th month salary…
- Parties every month, presents for wedding, birthday…
- Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
- And much more…!
- Please send your CV (including experience and projects you did) to the Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are processed on first come first serve basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified