- This job is a good opportunity for you to join software projects with customers from US …
- You will communicate in daily basis with customer in English via email, IM or conference call…
- Enjoy flexible, and active environment and improve yourself continuously to become an Agile professional.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Updates job knowledge by researching new Web technologies and software products
2. Skill and Qualifications required:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in web development using Node.js/ ReactJS/ AngularJS
- Deep knowledge of Node.js/ ReactJS/ AngularJS.
- Experience in developing with JS frameworks is a plus: jQuery, Sencha, jMVC, AngularJS…
- Good understanding at software development processes
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
- Proficient in English is a plus
3. Benefits and General information:
- Attractive salary, based on skills and experience.
- Salary from $800 to $1500
- Have opportunities to communicate and work directly with US and UK Customers
- Have opportunities to work in Europe (2- 6 months, depend on each projects)
- Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
- Working time: 5days/ week (From Monday – Friday)
- Please send your CV (including experience and projects you did) to the Email: email@example.com
- Applications are processed on first come first serve basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified.