The Software Project Manager will manage multi software projects addressing challenging business and technical issues. Your projects will span across technologies from Web/Desktop Applications to Mobile/Native Applications. You must have the ability to deliver needed results utilizing a high amount of collaboration, proactive ownership, win-win problem solving, facilitating change, and customer centric focus. In this role, you will manage multi projects and provide direction for internal project teams, while acting as the clients to ensure goals and objectives of the projects are met.
As a Software Project Manager, you will:
- Manage multiple projects at once and drive project execution at all levels of the agile development lifecycle utilizing Scrum methodologies
- Assure quality, performance and cost efficiency for the projects and clients.
- Leading project teams and customers with problem analysis, estimating, software design, development, and testing of our projects.
- Promote empowerment of the team and ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution; encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team; assume very active role in mentoring and developing team members.
- Leading estimation process around use case sizing and align sprint/release planning to team capacity; ensure adherence to industry standard of two to four weeks for Sprint Project.
- Ongoing management and development of team members including mentoring on advances and new practices in software development process, software engineering, and related technologies.
- Recommend process improvements to achieve higher levels of software quality and to meet overall business objectives.
As a Software Project Manager, you must have:
- At least 3+ years of experiences in software project management.
- Used to lead directly a software development team with 10+ members
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or directly related field.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, a consistent track record of Project, and an obsession about the customer experience.
- Ability to interact with executives, clients, managers, subject matter experts, and product owners.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work up, down and across organizational levels.
- Strong business acumen, operations and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to assess current practices, identify opportunities for improvement, build consensus and drive the implementation of related changes.
- A flexible nature, good sense of humor, the ability establishes strong working relationships, and enjoy being part of team of like-minded individuals.
- Detail-orientation, with strong organizational skills, able to work under deadlines in a changing environment, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
Ideally, you will also have:
PMP or Scrum Master Certification.
Benefits and General information:
- Attractive salary package & management bonus (based on skills and experience) (Income: $1200 – $2000)
- Stocks or Profit share options for management role. Will discuss directly in more details
- Working hours: 5 days per week in a professional and yet young, dynamic environment
- Have opportunities to communicate and work directly with USA Customers and United Kingdom…
- Annual summer company trip, 13th month salary…
- Parties every month, presents for wedding, birthday…
- Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
- And much more…!
Send CV: email@example.com
Tel: 024 6654 2283
Add: 2nd floor, Trung Yen Plaza, No 1 Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Ha Noi